Dear Innovation Enthusiast,
We hereby cordially invite you to our Plug and Play x Ruby Carl best practice meetup on: “The advantages of corporate-startup collaborations: Insights on both sides”
• 5:00pm-5:15pm: Quick introduction to Plug and Play’s activities in NRW
• 5:15pm – 5:45pm: Overview on the different ways corporates can work with startups
• 5:45pm-6:00pm: 1stQ&A
• 6:00pm-6:45pm: Best practices for corporate-startup collaborations
• 6:45pm-7:00pm: 2nd Q&A and Wrap-up
The following questions will be covered and discussed:
• In which formats can you collaborate with a startup? (Differences between CVCs, Accelerators, Incubators & Venture Client models)
• Why should you collaborate with startups?
• What KPIs can/should you set for your open innovation/startup activities?
• At what stage should you collaborate with a large corporate/SME and in which way?
• Who should you approach within large corporates for maximum results?
• Which ground rules should you set before entering a collaboration or even a potential investment with a corporation?
We look forward to hosting you and to a great event!
The Plug and Play & Ruby Carl team