Do you have any questions on the subject of setting up a business in NRW? We provide answers within the framework of the "dbt Small Talk for Start-ups & Young Companies" (English language).
The dbt team of experts is at your disposal in a small, relaxed discussion group for answers, tips and information on business start-ups. At the same time, the small talk for start-ups offers you the opportunity to exchange ideas and network with like-minded people. The number of participants is limited to a maximum of 10 so that there is sufficient time to answer your questions.
Your questions take centre stage. Contents can be for example:
- Self-employment as an alternative or back to work?
- Founding from unemployment / special aspects
- Form of incorporation (new incorporation, takeover, purchase, etc.)
- Foundation in the main or secondary occupation - advantages and disadvantages
- Funding (consulting, personnel, start-up subsidy)
- Financing (e.g. public-sector loans)
- Foundation steps and timetable
Participation in the event is free of charge. If you liked it, we would be happy to receive a small donation for the benefit of "Aktion Lichtblicke".
Registration is necessary due to the limited space available. It is best to secure one of the 10 places today.